1. Persons applying of their own free will and initiative may use psychological services.
3. Meetings, both the first and the next, take place after prior appointment via the application form on the website, by phone or via e-mail.
4. The services are paid for by the employer.
5. The client is obliged to inform about the visit cancellation as soon as possible, at the latest one day before the planned visit. Failure to cancel the visit and fail to appear will result in the necessity to pay 100% of the agreed price by the employer.
6. The meeting lasts 55 minutes. If there is a delay due to the psychologist's fault, the meeting is extended by the delay on the same day of consultation or at the next visit. If the delay is the customer's fault, the meeting will not be extended.
7. The psychologist is obliged to keep secret all information received from the client and the fact that the client uses psychological services towards third parties. The exceptions are situations that threaten the life or health of the client or third parties, or situations provided for by law.
8. The psychologist may order additional consultations with a specialist or medical examinations in order to provide a thorough diagnosis and the best possible effects of therapy. Working with other specialists, e.g. a psychiatrist, he provides only the necessary information with the client's knowledge.
The administrator of your personal data is: Olga Mac, ul. Opolczyka 21, apartment 6, 92-417 Łódź, Anna Leśnikowska-Jaros, Helpful moments - Psychology for business, ul. Wapienna 35 m. 7, 91-087 Łódź. The person authorized to process data is Magdalena Brzozowicz.
The Data Protection Officer has not been appointed.
The purpose of processing personal data is:
carrying out activities related to arranging a visit
conducting activities related to psychological counseling
conducting activities related to conducting psychotherapy
I do not transfer your data outside of Poland, or outside the European Union, or outside the European Economic Area.
Personal data related to accounting services is transferred to Jrk. Accounting Office. Jacek Kaczor based in Łódź 92-446 Łódź, Wacława Wojewódzki 16 lok. 14, which provides financial and accounting services.
I would like to inform you that your data (name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number) will be stored until you object to their processing for this purpose, or the consent is withdrawn. Remaining data for a period of 3 months from the date of the last meeting.
I inform you that you are entitled to:
the right to access your data and receive a copy of it
the right to rectify (correct) your data
the right to delete data.
if, in your opinion, I have no grounds to process your data, you can request that it be deleted.
if you believe that I am processing your data unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office or another competent supervisory authority.
you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, which I process based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
I would like to inform you that providing your data is voluntary.
By using the services, you consent to the processing of personal data by Olga Mac, including particularly sensitive data, including:
• racial or ethnic origin,
• political views,
• religious or philosophical beliefs,
• membership of trade unions,
• genetic data,
• biometric data to identify a natural person,
• health data,
• data on a person's sexuality and sexual orientation,
• data on the use of medical facilities.
Giving consent is voluntary and you can withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.